The Community Manager job-share position requires twenty to thirty (20-30) hours-a-week. The Community Managers report to the Board of Directors of the Starlight Pines Homeowners Association, Inc. Primary responsibilities include carrying out policies set by the Board of Directors, managing the Association’s daily operations, working with volunteers, and helping the Board plan for the Association’s future sustainability.
Essential Job Duties:
- Operate under the oversight of the Board of Directors and within the guidelines of the Association’s governing documents, nonprofit laws that apply to HOAs, including Arizona Revised Statutes, IRS, and Arizona Department of Revenue regulations
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with Association Members, promote neighborliness, demonstrate gratitude for member volunteerism, and provide support in managing common properties
- Oversee the use and maintenance of the trash compactor area with the assistance of the Trash Compactor Manager and volunteers
- Provide technical assistance to the Architectural and Property Rules Committees and facilitate their enforcement of the CC&Rs, Architectural Committee Rules, and Property Rules as directed by the Board
- Coordinate the use and operation of the Community Center Kitchen with the Starlighters Auxiliary, a board committee
- Manage Association records, property data, filing systems, contractors, and vendors
- Receive funds and pay bills under the oversight of the Treasurer of the Board of Directors
- Respond to escrow demand requests from title companies by researching property records prior to a change in lot ownership
- Place and remove liens on delinquent properties as directed by the Board
- Prepare monthly meeting materials for the Board of Directors and Board Committees
- Record meetings of the Board of Directors and prepare draft Minutes for the Board Secretary
Other Job Functions:
Perform general administrative duties as needed, required, or assigned by the Board of Directors
Hours: 20-30 hours a week, days to be determined, some hours closed to the public to provide focus on tasks without interruptions.
Salary: Compensation is based upon experience and skills.
Those interested in applying for this job-share Community Manager position should email their contact information, resumé, and bio to the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.